Amman Jazz Festival is an annual regional event produced and organized by leading organizations in Jordan, combining several cities in its 3rd edition this year.
To celebrate diversity and cultural fusion, the festival will present a great variety of Jazz music to the public, from American Jazz to European avant-garde as well as Latin and jazz fusion and everything in between.
The festival will be held on one main location and several other smaller venues in Amman from the 30th of April and will last through the month of May.
Festival’s Mission and Objectives:
- To become a major Jazz destination in the Middle East, by sustaining an annual highly recognized festival on the map of Jazz music festivals internationally.
- To enhance the cultural music awareness by providing quality performances, programs, and educational opportunities in music, with a main focus on Jazz and all its genres.
- Enrich the audiences’ experiences by providing the opportunity to be exposed to fresh and high quality forms of music with very affordable prices.
- Reach out to new diversified public by the spreading of jazz among wide areas of population.
- Contribute to the development and sustainability of the independent music sector through promoting and supporting Jordan’s musicians and talents.
- Promote cross-cultural cooperation and encourage the diversity of cultural expressions, while emphasizing the importance of cultural identity.
Friends Of Jordan Festivals FJF
Al Balad Theater